BUTTER WAFER COOKIES : WAFER COOKIES
Butter Wafer Cookies : Dane Cook And Jessica Alba.
Butter Wafer Cookies
- (cookie) the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- (cookie) any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server
- (cookie) a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
- A person of a specified kind
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
- A pale yellow edible fatty substance made by churning cream and used as a spread or in cooking
- an edible emulsion of fat globules made by churning milk or cream; for cooking and table use
- A substance of a similar consistency
- a fighter who strikes the opponent with his head
- Fasten or seal (a letter, document, etc.) with a wafer
- a small adhesive disk of paste; used to seal letters
- thin disk of unleavened bread used in a religious service (especially in the celebration of the Eucharist)
- a small thin crisp cake or cookie
My favorite Holiday cookie. Simple and easy to make, and man are they delicious!
1 cup softened butter or margarine
1/3 cup whipping cream
2 cups flour
granulated sugar for coating wafers
Mix the butter, whipping cream and flour together until you get a smooth consistency. Place in a bowl and cover, and store in the fridge for at least 1 hour. This can be left overnight in the fridge if you need too.
1/2 softened butter or margarine
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
2 tsp vanilla
Mix the filling until smooth, then divide in half. Color one half red and the other green.
Heat the oven to 375?. Roll out 1/3 of the dough at a time, until it is 1/8" thick. Try not to re-roll the dough more than twice. Cut wafers with 1 1/2" round cookie cutter. Coat each side with the granulated sugar. Transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and make sure to puncture the cookies with a fork before baking. I made three rows of four holes. Bake for 7 - 9 minutes, but I would stay closer to 7. Since there is no egg in this recipe you can under cook them and it will be fine. Transfer to a cooling rack when done. Make sure they are completely cooled before filling.
Banana cupcakes topped with either chocolate or Nutella buttercream frosting and decorated with Nutter Butter cookies and Nilla wafers.
remove cookies free
almond cookie bars
lamb cookie cutter
can you cook prawns from frozen
david cook new cd
easy no bake cookie recipe
cookies file location