COOKIE CUTTERS NUMBERS : CUTTERS NUMBERS
COOKIE CUTTERS NUMBERS : LUAU COOKIES : DANE COOK HERPES JOKE.
Cookie Cutters Numbers
- Denoting something mass-produced or lacking any distinguishing characteristics
- (cookie-cutter) having the same appearance (as if mass-produced); "a suburb of cookie-cutter houses"
- A device with sharp edges for cutting cookie dough into a particular shape
- (Cookie cutter (lighting)) A gobo (or GOBO) derived from "Go Between" or GOes Before Optics -originally used on film sets between a light source and the set is a physical template slotted inside, or placed in front of, a lighting source, used to control the shape of emitted light.
- (cookie cutter) a kitchen utensil used to cut a sheet of cookie dough into desired shapes before baking
- The fourth book of the Bible, relating the experiences of the Israelites in the wilderness after Moses led them out of Egypt
- the fourth book of the Old Testament; contains a record of the number of Israelites who followed Moses out of Egypt
- (number) the property possessed by a sum or total or indefinite quantity of units or individuals; "he had a number of chores to do"; "the number of parameters is small"; "the figure was about a thousand"
- numbers pool: an illegal daily lottery
The Varsity Twin Cinemas closed on Father's Day after 67 years. Its closing marks the loss of one of Honolulu's last great movie houses, a neighborhood and city landmark, that once served double duty as a theater and an overflow lecture hall for the crowded UH Manoa campus. Over the years, as my wife personally bid farewell to several old theaters, we knew the Varsity's days were numbered. Yet it was still hard to say goodbye. In these days of cookie-cutter sterile mall multiplexes, she was a gem. And will be missed.
Varsity manager Crystal Kawai is comforted by one of many long-time patrons who came to say goodbye to her and her theater.
Pi Day Pie 14 March 2011
Pi Day Pie - Plenty of Pi to go around
14 March 2011
My contribution to Pi Day 2011. Lovingly made from scratch with cookie cutters from my oldest sister on the birthday of my older twin sisters. Happy birthday, Margie and Julie! Love you, Mary!
beef bourguignon slow cooker recipe
cookies from around the world
ellie krieger cookbook
girl scouts cookies 2011
how to cook stuffed chicken breast
no cook play doh
cookies dept store
slow cooked duck
roast beef cook times
airtight cookie jars